A recent publishing issue has been reported which seems to be affecting a small percentage of customers. If you have been experiencing an error in publishing your podcasts, here is a quick work-a-round while our developers work on addressing the problem.
1. The easiest and most effective way to troubleshoot this publishing issue is to clear your cookies and cache on your preferred browser.
If you aren't sure how to do so, here are a few support articles:
- For Chrome users, follow this guide on clearing cookies.
- For Safari users, follow this guide.
- For Firefox users, here is your guide.
If you are still experiencing the publishing error after deleting your cookies and cache, here is a second way to publish your podcast.
- Visit our uploading page, and select the audio file from your computer that you would like to upload. You will see the green confirmation checkmark and a 100% indicator once your file has completely uploaded to our server.
- After your audio file is uploaded, please visit our quick post uploader. On the right side of this screen, you should see the file that you uploaded in the previous step.
- After selecting the file, fill out the following information on the page regarding your podcast, and click "Publish this episode".
And that's it! Again, our apologies for anyone experiencing publishing issues - we are working quickly to remedy this error.
Let your voice be heard.